Translate

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Finishing Dossier...

Today we are sending 30 documents to Secretary of State office in Tallahassee to be apostilled.
Home Study is done , with the great help from Stacey Greenberg (SW)from our Home Study Agency : Embraced by Grace . We just need to get approval now from USCIS for a different (2nd) country; not the initial option in our I600A.
Thanks God for Tammy Plucker !!! She has been an angel helping us with the notarization of our paperwork!!!
Thank you Lord!! ,It feels good to be done with a big percentage of the paperwork!!! Able to do it Only with YOUR help !!!!!

Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"

1 comment:

  1. Silly picture looks like my cat. (I know how fond you are of cats). I have been praying for you daily. The verse that comes to my mind is from Proverbs 3:5-6. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, but in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path." We live in His timing and will and God's will is perfect. Love you my friend...and thank you for introducing me to this world of blogging. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete