Translate

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Few more papers....

Today I had the best gift!!!I had a nice lunch with my 2 older boys Sergio and Javier!!!!
It was so nice to see them and to talk with both of them over lunch. They even brought me red roses!,
I love these boys!!!! They were very happy to know that Cristobal ,their older brother , and his wife Stacy are coming from San Antonio (Tx) in July. We can't wait to see them!
My roses!


Today we completed 13 more documents for our adoption. That makes a total of 43 documents  sent to Secretary of State in Tallahassee for apostille.
We are getting closer to our little one.......
I am very glad this stage of the process is almost over. A little tired of the stress of the paperwork..
Thank you Lord for your guidance!
I will stay away from papers today!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful roses for a beautiful lady. Glad you enjoyed your day with your son's. Praying always for your little ones. Love yaEllen

    ReplyDelete