Translate

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Praying for Nicholas ........


...Tuesday....11/12/2013
Since Willy and the kids went home, Nicholas has asked for "papa" and for Daniel and Lucia during each visit , with help from our translator his nannies have explained to him that they went home , and that he will go home with mama in few days....that has helped!
Since it has been just me and my Nicholas , we have had more quiet times and I have enjoyed watching different sides of my son....
and at the same time I feel so honored to be his God's chosen mother!........it is such an overwhelming feeling that I just HAVE praise HIM and pray , pray, pray...it brings to my heart words from a book of Nancy Guthrie and also S. Tebos...."When our prayers move from superficial to Significant, we invite God to do no less than a deep , transforming work in our life and in the lives of those for we are praying"......
If you are reading this today it is because you are special to us, to our family and have an special place in our lives. So, please , pray with me today for our precious son Nicholas :

...Dear Lord , 
Our son Nicholas was born in less than ideal circumstances ,
we don't know what his future holds, but You do,
we have so many hopes and dreams for him, but
he is not our creation he is yours,
Lord teach us how to pray for him,
Lord help us to be able to recognize our child's strengths, gifts 
and talents and build on them, show us how to encourage his unique 
identity,
Please Lord help us understand how our son was affected by his
relinquishment and any unsolved grief issues he may have...
Lord use us in a powerful way to be our son's safe heaven...
Lord help us to clearly hear and know our son's heart,
Lord, please make us aware of our needs (Willy and I) as his parents,
to hear and be sensitive to YOUR direction so we can guide 
Nicholas with wisdom, discernment ,compassion and humility...

In Jesus name I pray,

Be still,and know that I am God . Psalm 46:10

No comments:

Post a Comment