Translate

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Great Day Today......



I am very happy , today was a very productive day!!! . With help from our wonderful translator Alyona I was able to have a meeting with my son's therapists and to have all my questions answered regarding his speech and cognitive treatments and progress. This orphanage has three doctors and they are very helpful and pro international adoption as well , it has been a huge blessing and a very different experience from our previous adoption.....thank you God!!!........and , continuing with the blessings.. today I met our son's God mother!!! (with Nicholas in the picture below ) She is a sweet young girl from a local church; she has been visiting him twice a month since March this year. She was glad she got to say good bye to him before his trip home. We exchanged addresses , numbers, e-mails.....so sweet and loving girl!!!
..Just few more days to go......hopefully this Wednesday I will be able to get my son out of the Orphanage for good!!!!! .......praying for it.......can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment