Translate

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Praising God for his timing.....


(I wrote this one morning in Odessa , Ukraine , few days before our "gotcha day")

I hope this make sense bc I'm writing while walking to the orphanage this morning, but I MUST SHARE THIS STORY WITH YOU:

..Our little Nicholas has two best friends in his groupa "Ruslen" and "Vitalik".They have been together in same groupa their whole life. According to the nannies these three friends always look after each other, they share everything they have , they hug whenever one of them is sad or celebrating happy moments (and I have witnessed this numerous times in the playground !!) . Well, today I was told that the nannies were very concerned few weeks ago , because
"Ruslen" had found a family , (n Italian couple that is adopting Ruslen and his older brother), and Vitalilk had found a family also! ( a Canadian couple that is adopting Vitalik and his little brother)....both couples had been in country since September visiting "Ruslen" and "Vitalk" getting ready to finalize their adoption soon because both families already passed court!!!!......... but, there was no family for our little Nicholas! ......until we came mid October!!!! . I was informed today that everybody in the orphanage was "extra happy" because these "three musketeers" will be adopted at the same time!........our Lord had it all planned !!!!!.......I look back now , and I think of all the time and energy I wasted worrying about best submission dates , best DAP dates ,best travel dates, etc....God is the only one that really knows BEST!....
Little "Ruslen" will go home to Italy in 2weeks , and Vitalik goes home to Canada in 3 weeks....
Below you can see "after court" pictures of "Ruslen" with his Italian parents and "Vitalik" and his little brother with their Canadian parents........GOD'S TIMING IS ALWAYS PERFECT!!!!! , We

(these kids parents) feel that we must keep the communication going , so these 3 best friends always stay in touch!....this will be a new version of "Extended Family!!!"

Praising our Lord today!!! While praying..Proverbs 16:9..."A man's mind plans his way, but The Lord directs his steps and makes them sure"

( ok! I made it to orphanage now!)

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment