Translate

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Almost There.......

We are leaving Fort Myers tomorrow morning. We must be in our child's country on Monday 10/21/13 for our appointment to formally receive his referral.
Since I will not be working, I will be able to update this blog 2 or 3 times a week after tomorrow.
We told our kids this weekend the news that they will go with us in this trip. They were extremely happy. Lucia jumped screaming "yay", "yay", "yay". Daniel gave me a long hug and said " mommy I can't wait to meet my brother", "mommy, my heart is sooo happy that it feels like it is going to explode in my chest!", "can that happen mommy?"....I had to reassured to him that his heart will not undergo any type of physical damage or "explosion" or mummy's heart would've  explode 5 times already, one for each of my kids!!!!, he was happy to hear that!! Ha!


We are coming for you little one.........

1 comment: