Translate

Saturday, June 8, 2013

A song for our little boy......."When Love Takes You In...

The song  "WHEN LOVE TAKES YOU IN",  by Steven Curtis Chapman , is a classic adoption song, and it is just perfect for our little boy...            I hope that you love it has much as I do...
Please click here to watch the video of this song :


Steven Curtis Chapman - When Love Takes You In (Official Music Video) - Music Videos 




Praying today that time will go fast and ,that  I can soon hold our little boy in my  arms . I can't wait to  tell him "You are mine!", "I love you!" , "We love you!"....

2 comments:

  1. Praying every day for baby Wallace. Can you bring stuffed animals with you to the orphangae when you go to pick up your baby? Someone from my bible study has bears and I asked if you were able to bring them into the country to give out to some of the children in orphanage if he would give them to you. he said yes, just let him know.Miss you my friend. Hugs and love...Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen!
    We asked the same question 2 1/2 years ago when we went to get our daughter . Unfortunately we were told to bring only toys that could be easily sanitized and to avoid stuffed animals :(
    Love you!
    Ines

    ReplyDelete