Translate

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Daniel's graduation day.....Thank you Father...

Heavenly Father , I thank You for the blessings I receive every day, I thank You for every good and perfect gift that You have given to us . Thank you for the beauty that surrounds me, thank you for Your provision , for my family and friends, for my health, but most of all, thank You for Your son , Jesus Christ.
Today, our 5 years old son Daniel graduated from pre-school.
We are all so proud of him! Here few pics from his graduation at McGregor Early Learning Academy (from Mc Gregor Baptist Church) he is ready to start Kindergarten at Southwest Florida Christian Academy in August!!!.
"Danielito" receiving his Pre-School diploma :

Daniel and his proud brothers Javier and Sergio 

Tonight I'm also praying  for our little boy that soon will be part of all our family activities,
I pray for his health, I pray for his heart to be touched by our Lord's healing Hand.
I pray that somebody in his orphanage smiled at him and kissed him for me today,
I pray that he is not feeling lonely , that somehow in his heart he can feel that he already has a family that is praying for him every day and a mommy that loves him and can't wait to meet him and hold him..

Psalms 107:1
Give thanks to The Lord , for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment